"This flexible and thermally insulated air duct is recommended for use in ventilation, air heating and air conditioning systems. Thanks to its thermal insulation and heat retention, REC Flex Iso 250 air ducts can be used to transport hot air by at up to +250°C, including for transporting hot air from fireplaces.
The internal air duct of M0 flammability class is made of 2 layers of aluminum foil glued with non-flammable glue. A spring wire with a pitch of 24 mm is lead through them. The insulation material is mineral wool. The outer protective layer is made of several layers of foil laminated with aluminum, reinforced with stone fiber.ADVANTAGES:
• The fire resistance of the ducts is confirmed by the European certificates.
• Compared to conventional flexible insulated air ducts, the strength and durability of the air duct is much higher thanks to the thicker aluminum foil layer.
• Reduces heat loss and prevents condensation in air conditioners, perfectly dampens vibrations in ventilation systems.
• The inner layer is polyester-free
• No toxic gases are released at high temperatures
• Easy installation, no special tools required
• Reduces the need for custom parts
• Internal air duct flammability class: M0
• Insulation: mineral wool 20 kg/m3, thickness 25 mm
• Outer layer: aluminum laminated multi-layer foil, reinforced with carbon fiber
• Operating temperature: 30/+250 °C
• Maximum air speed: 30 m/s
• Maximum working pressure 3000 Pa"